The new Reports page provides access to all previous reports and new report options.
Four report options are now available:
Daily Study Time, Content Insights, Learner Stats, and People.
Daily Study Time
The Daily Study Time report shows the dates and hours spent studying for your courses or individual assignments.
- A single person or a group can be selected for this view.
- A date range can be expanded or contracted, and this information can be downloaded to a CSV file by selecting the Download button on the right side of the screen.
Content InsightsUsing Content Insights, you can observe how your content is interacted with by learners. First, select the course, then the assignment.
- The Item Text collum shows you the question being asked.
- The Item Type collum shows the type of question.
- The Difficulty collum lets you see how the learners are experiencing answering the question.
- The Times Seen collum shows how many times someone has viewed the question.
- The Times Correct collum shows how often the question has been asked correctly.
- The Percent Correct collum list the percentage of correct answers to this question.
- The Student Count collum indicates the number of people who have viewed this question.
Pro Tip: Click anywhere in this report to open the question editing screen.
Select the Download button on the right side of the screen to download this report as a CSV file.
The Learner Stats report shows the Readiness Scores, which are updated continuously to reflect the current level of the availability of knowledge.
Select a course, then select an assignment, then you have the option to choose a group or not. There is also an option to search for an individual learner by name.
- The report displays the learner's name and the percentage of their progress. An assignment's completion date is listed if the percentage is 100%.
- The number of days of the last visit is visible, as well as the total time spent on the assignment, the percent of assignment studies, and the percent reviewed.
- The number of days since the last visit, the time spent on the assignment, the percent of study assignments, and the percent of reviews of the assignment can be seen in this view.
- This view shows the number of days since the last visit, the time spent on the assignment, the percent of study time spent, and the percent of reviews of the assignment.
This report can be downloaded as a CSV file by clicking the Download button.
In the People report, you can see the names of everyone who has been added to your account, both Learners and Admins.
- The view can be sorted by group or by individual learners.
- Their name, email address, the date they were added, and the last date they logged in are listed.
The report can be downloaded as a CSV file by clicking the Download button on the right side of the screen.