In the Cerego platform, you can create assessments to gauge your learners' understanding of course content. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to create a new assessment:
1. In your side navigation panel, click on the Courses link.
2. Click on the course to which you'd like to add an assessment. This will take you to the course's main landing page.
3. Navigate to the content section and click on the Add button to reveal a drop-down menu.
4. From this drop-down, select New Assessment.
5. In the top left-hand corner of your screen, click on the pencil tool to name your assessment or click on the gray circle to add a cover image for your assessment.
6. Add questions to your assessment using the provided templates. Assessment questions can consist of Question and Answers (multiple choice, True/False, Yes/No, etc.), Sequence, and Diagram Items.
7. When you are finished adding questions, click on the X in the top right-hand corner of your screen. This will take you back to the main course landing page.
8. Click on the three dots at the end of the row to view customization and edit options for this assessment.
It's important to note that when a learner takes an assessment, they will not receive feedback on individual questions. Instead, they will receive feedback at the end of the assessment in terms of how many questions they got correct out of the total number of questions as well as their overall score. For the integrity of the assessment, learners can only take it once and are prevented from taking it twice. This helps ensure that each learner's results accurately reflect their understanding of the course material.