From time to time we get inquiries regarding guest blogging at Cerego. If you have exceptional writing and/or design skills and would like to share your expertise with people in higher ed, corporate training, or government training programs, we'd love to hear from you. Please take some time to review this page — it should answer any question you have about what kind of content we are open to and how to submit.
We're a learning a learning technology company and the creator of a personalized learning platform that helps people learn faster, remember longer and quantify what they know. Built upon proven principles of learning science, Cerego solutions improve outcomes for K-12, higher education, corporate and government training, and democratize personalized learning across industries. Topics we cover include:
- Product User Tips
- Events & Speaking Engagements
- Learning Science
- Case Studies
- In higher education, corporate training, or government industries
- Recognized expert
What we accept
- Original concepts, compelling arguments, and high-quality writing. We will not republish anything that's been published elsewhere.
- Article reflects the writing style/tone of our blog. We aim to be clear and helpful, and typically stay away from buzzwords and jargon.
- Proper attribution of data, quotations, and outside content referenced in the article.
- No more than one link to your company's website in the body of the post.
What we won't accept
- Anything that's been covered on our blog before. Please do a search of our site before submitting your articles.
- Anything that may be construed as a link-building scheme.
- Anything that's too promotional for your company or organization.
- Anything that's offensive or inaccurate.
- Anything that's overly critical of individuals or companies.
How to Submit Your Post
Please email guestpost [at] cerego [dot] com with the following:
- Your completed post as an HTML file or Word Doc.
- Image files (with attribution) in a separate folder.
- Short author bio including a maximum of one anchor text link to your own website.
- If your article meets editorial standards and aligns with our content strategy, we will respond to let you know your article will be published. That process may take up to 2 weeks.
The Not-So-Fine Print
- Submissions must meet Cerego’s quality standards in order to get published.
- We cannot allow you to republish your guest post to your own blog, LinkedIn, Medium, or similar. You can share the link on your social media channels or in emails.
- Our blogging team reserves the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit, and update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
- Cerego reserves the right to include calls-to-action to Cerego content, including but not limited to email newsletters, ebooks, and other downloadable content.