The Sr. Marketing Manager role represents a fantastic, ground-up opportunity to help change how the world learns. Cerego measures and improves how people learn. We’ve partnered with over 500+ partners, from leading publishers (including Cengage, Elsevier, McGraw-Hill) to 1000s of academic institutions, media agencies, corporate businesses, and the government. We’re currently in high-growth, expansion mode and looking to build out the marketing team. This is an exciting opportunity to be on the ground floor of creating this role and building the marketing function at Cerego. The position will report to the VP of Marketing.
- Manage and drive various marketing programs
You: You’re a person that wants to make a difference and work with a leading team to make a visible impact with the work you do. You’re a “big picture” thinker and an equally strong “doer” that is versatile with hands-on implementation. You have the analytical sense to ask the right questions, look at the right data points, and structure your thinking to find solutions to problems. You have the experience working for a great brand. You have a can-do attitude and a track record of driving results in a lean, fast-paced culture. You want to work with others who will change the world with you.
- ~5-8 years of content marketing or brand experience in b2b marketing role
- Results orientation with a bias towards action
- Strong quantitative analytical ability and attention to detail
- Proven ability to successfully multi-task and prioritize several projects while meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated success across a broad spectrum of marketing activities (campaigns, product launches, promotions)
- Effective oral and written communication skills; comfortable presenting to large & small groups
- Enjoys working in a start-up, fast-paced environment
Write us with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the link below