Location: San Francisco Bay Area or Salt Lake City, Utah Area
At Cerego, we’re building a leading technology company and changing the way people learn. We make software that enables institutions and organizations to create personalized learning and training experiences that help people learn more efficiently. We have a wide range of clients, from leading publishers (including Cengage, Elsevier, McGraw-Hill) to online course providers (such as edX) to innovative academic institutions (like ASU), small and medium sized businesses, the US Army, and more!
The Account Executive role is a key component of our sales growth and company success. In this role, you will be creating demand for our product, managing a territory of prospective accounts, evangelizing our product and value, strategically developing a book of business and closing new customers.
You will master the learning software industry and develop expertise using a technology-driven sales process including sales enablement tools like Salesforce, ZoomInfo, Outreach, sales methodologies, and tactics. The ideal candidate will be relentless in the pursuit to get a foot in the door with key corporate organizations.
Other key competencies:
- Identify key business market segments (by way of example: logistics companies, apparel companies, food companies) in key demographic locations
- Develop innovative sales strategies to identify and contact key decision makers at sales acquisition targets
- Develop innovative sales strategies to engage decision makers in the product
- Develop close strategies to move decision makers from interest to choosing Cerego
- Create product engagement strategies that guide clients and their learners toward shared success
- Develop strategies to retain accounts over time and grow them
Responsibilities and preferred qualifications
Ideal candidates will have a proven ability to achieve and exceed sales goals in a competitive market with an early stage company. 5+ years of exceeding quota in a technology/software based market.
Daily activity will include heavy outbound calling and using our sales stack to enroll targeted prospects into email campaigns. You will create initial interest in Cerego by understanding how to communicate our value proposition and the learning and development problems we solve for companies. Once prospects engage in learning about Cerego you will run the entire sales process until a client signs on as a customer. Candidates should come with the attitude that they own their own piece of the business and own their own success.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a roll up your sleeves startup environment where problem-solving and ideas to foster continuous improvement are not just encouraged but expected. We have a “play to win, refuse to lose” culture while having a lot of fun achieving new levels of success daily.
We want candidates who are passionate about helping companies improve their employees’ ability to learn and retain knowledge while creating better corporate results through cutting-edge learning science and training strategies.
Lastly and this is important, we want candidates who have a passion to become experts in the learning technology space and that want to grow into a sales executive role.
Perks & Benefits:
- Full health benefits (e.g. medical, dental, and vision insurance)
- Commuter benefits
- Customizable workstations (e.g. Apple laptops, large displays, adjustable standing desks)
- Convenient location, 5 mins walk from Montgomery BART and ~15 minutes from Caltrain
- Regular team outings
Write us with your resume at email@example.com. Or click the link below.